Best mobile solutions 2022 – meet the winners of the Mobile Trends Awards 2022!
On February 12, 2022, the prestigious Mobile Trends Awards, awarded to the best companies and institutions in the mobile technology industry, were presented for the fourth time. This year, winners were selected in seventeen categories. Three special prizes were also awarded to the projects that received the most votes from Internet users.
During the gala, the participants were entertained by the performance of the music band So What, known m.in. from the X-Factor program.
The event was held under the honorary patronage of Marshal of the Malopolska Region Marek Sowa, Mayor of Krakow Jacek Majchrowski and the Ministry of Economy.
Proposals for nomination could be submitted by anyone – projects from 2022, implemented by Polish companies or Polish branches of foreign companies, competed for the statuette. The winners were selected by the competition’s chapter, which includes experts from the mobile and IT industries. This year it has expanded – the chapter consists of eleven specialists, and the newcomers are Filip Miloszewski, Marek Przystaś and Marcin Zaremba.
The opinion of Internet users had double power – the nomination that received the most votes from Internet users in a given category received an additional 2 points.
Introducing the winners of the Mobile Trends Awards 2022:
City with the best website or mobile application
Przemyśl City Hall for the Mobilny Przemyśl app. Realizer: Amistad Mobile.
- Municipality of Kolobrzeg for Klimatyczny Kolobrzeg application. Realized by: Amistad Mobile;
- Karpacz City Hall for the website.karpacz.pl. Realizer: Marcom Interactive;
- City of Elk, District Starosty and municipalities of Elk County for the Elk, Mazury, Elk Lake District app. Realtor: Editor;
The company with the best mobile website
Warsaw Uprising Museum for its website.warsawrising.eu. Realizer: BrightMedia.
- National Museum in Krakow for the website.mnk.pl. Realizer: Openform design&digital studio;
- Nickel Development for its website.warzelnia.com. Executor: eCreo Multimedia;
- Kulczyk Foundation for its website.kulczykfoundation.org.pl. Realizer: netizens /Peppermint;
Company/brand with the best mobile application
McDonald’s Poland for the McDonald’s Poland application (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Executor: Tribal DDB.
- Poczta Polska for the Envelo app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Realizer: Future Mind;
- Żabka Polska for the Żabka Daily Benefits app (Android, iOS). Executor: mobee dick / MoveApp;
- AmRest for the KFC Poland app (Android, iOS);
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for www.poland.en. Executor: Publicis.
- Onet Group.pl for m.onet.pl;
- Wirtualna Polska Group for www.wp.pl;
- INTERIA.PL for m.interia.pl;
mBank for the mBank PL app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Executor: mBank / Mobiltek.
- FM Bank PBP for the Bank SMART app (Android, iOS). Realizer: Software Mind;
- Meritum Bank ICB for the Meritum Bank Mobile app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Developer: AMG.net;
- PlusBank for the plusbank24 app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Realized by: eLeader;
Use of mobile marketing
Coca-Cola Poland for a campaign based on monitoring and image recognition. Realizator: Brand24 / NEXT.
- Statoil Fuel & Retail for the Statoil DieselGold Arctic campaign using weather targeting. Developer: Mobext / adrino;
- Amnesty International Association for the WeFree campaign. Executor: Artegence;
- Hennes&Mauritz (H&M) for Poland’s first advertising campaign on Snapchat. Executor: I like it – linked by Isobar;
Allegro Group for the OLX application.pl (Android, iOS, Windows Phone).
- Ceneo.pl for the Ceneo app.en (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- SuperSklep for a web store.supersklep.pl. Realizator: i-systems;
- NEO24 for its mobile store m.neo24.pl. Realizer: mobee dick;
Mobile application for business use
inFakt for the inFakt Faktury i Księgowość app (Android, iOS).
- Bonnier Business Polska for the Puls Biznesu app (Android, iOS);
- Narvil Conference Hotel & Spa and Witchcraft Studios for the Hotel Narvil Conference app & Spa (Android);
- Neptis for the Yanosik for Business app (Android);
Mobile application – education
DrOmnibus for the DrOmnibus app (Android).
- Pixle for the Storest app (iOS);
- WWF Poland and GoldenSubmarine for the Poradnik WWF app (Android, iOS);
- Lerni for the Lerni app. Learn Languages. (Android);
Digital Melody for the game Timberman – Lumberjack of the Fewest Kinds.
- Playsoft for the Tour de France 2022 game;
- Infinite Dreams for the Sky Force 2022 game;
- Vivid Games for the game Godfire: Rise of Prometheus;
Mobile application – entertainment
Telewizja Polska and SAD for the TVP Stream app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone).
- Agora Radio Group and JOJO Mobile Polska for the TOK FM app (Android, iOS, Windows 8);
- TVN for the Mam Talent app! (Android);
- Tymbark – MWS and Lemon Sky JWT for the GramoFun Tymbark app (Android, iOS);
Mobile application – sports and health
Tour de Pologne / Lang Team and appMotion for the app 71. Tour de Pologne (Android, iOS).
- NC+ and Insys for the Canal Plus Sport Online app (Android, iOS);
- Gazeta.pl and eChildren.pl for the My Pregnancy app from eDziecko.pl (Android);
- Polskapresse and JOJO Mobile Poland for the Ekstraklasa app.net LIVE! (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8);
Mobile application – travel and communication
Customs Service and Looksoft for the Mobile Border app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone).
- Eniro Polska for the Panorama Firm Navigation application (Android, iOS);
- NaviExpert for its Rysiek app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- ZOO Wroclaw and Sii for the ZOO Wroclaw Map app (Android);
Mobile application – communication and communities
Jesuits – Editors of Prayer on the Road for the Prayer on the Road app (Android, iOS).
- BCBapp.com-Krzysztof Wiarowski for the Business Card Book app (Android);
- Closet.pl for the ZSZYWKA app (Android, iOS);
- Orange Polska and Looksoft for the Orange Warsaw Festival app (Android, iOS, WindowsPhone);
A company that supports the popularization of mobile techniques and technologies
Allegro Group for advertising campaigns popularizing m-Commerce – shopping via smartphone.
- zoom.me for promoting mobile solutions among the elderly;
- PWN Scientific Publishers, authors Jarosław Królewski and Paweł Sala, authors of the chapter “Mobile marketing” for the book E-marketing;
- Polish State Railways for the project “Wi-Fi-dams at railroad stations in Poland”;
Company supporting the development of mobile technology
Ifinity for its contribution to building smart cities using beacons.