Meet the best mobile projects of 2022 – Mobile Trends Awards nominees
In less than a month, the mobile technology and marketing industry will meet in Krakow at the Mobile Trends Conference and Mobile-IT Fair. More than 300 participants, 30 speakers and 50 exhibitors from all over Poland and Europe have already announced their participation in the event. By participating in this event, you will be up to date with the latest and most innovative solutions in mobile technologies, learn ways to rock (or improve) your mobile business, and spend time with top industry professionals and enthusiasts, having a chance for valuable networking.
Three days of knowledge and inspiration
Conference Mobile Trends Conference 2022 is approaching in really big steps – the event will be held already February 11-13, 2022 of the year in Krakow! This is an ideal way to get inspiration – both on the topic of mobile solutions, during Business Day and Development Day, and inspiration beyond that during Inspiration Day. This day will feature speakers of national fame, and from their lectures everyone will be able to draw something valuable for themselves by learning from the best. The following have recently joined the ranks of already known speakers James B. Bączek (World Championships gold medalist as mental coach and coach of the national volleyball team Stéphane Antiga) and Jerzy Zientkowski (inspirational speaker, coach, mentor and trainer with nearly 20 years of experience).
It promises to be an unforgettable event!
Krakow a mine of opportunities for investors
Mobile-IT trade fair for mobile solutions and technologies is the most important event in the country for representatives and lovers of mobile technologies. The fair will be held on February 12-13 at EXPO Krakow, headquarters of the Fair in Krakow sp. z o.o. – Poland’s largest trade fair organizer in southern Poland.
It is no coincidence that the Mobile-IT Fair is held in Krakow, a city where global IT companies i.e. IBM, Motorola and Cisco have their branches here. It is here that the center of advanced business services is located, which makes Krakow an exceptionally attractive city for investors.
Among the companies that have confirmed their participation in the February event will be m.in.: Baramundi, Microsoft, STX Next, Infobip Sp. of.o., K2 Search Sp. of.o., Looksoft, Adquota, SMSAPI, Ready4S, Torus Solutions.
Already today it is worthwhile to register online for the Fair, which allows you to purchase a ticket at a promotional price.
Mobile-IT trade fair could not miss the startup zone, which this year is carried out jointly with the Eurocreator Group, a partner of the event. In this zone, representatives of young, promising companies and authors of innovative projects will present their ideas and share their experience in a wide forum of people connected with the mobile industry. Thanks to this, once again Krakow will become the Polish Silicon Valley.
Mobile-IT trade show is a comprehensive sales, promotion and communication platform, so plan your participation in the event today.
Best mobile projects – Mobile Trends Awards!
12. February will be the fourth time the statuettes will be handed out at a gala event Mobile Trends Awards. These are prestigious awards given annually to the best mobile solutions of the past year. We already know the full list of nominees for the awards, which will be granted in 16. categories by the competition chapter, which includes experts from the world of IT and mobile technologies.
This year it was joined by more specialists – Filip Miłoszewski, Marek Przystaś and Marcin Zaremba.
Internet users also have the power to vote! From January 20 to 30 you can cast votes for your favorites and decide to whom the special award from Internet users will go. The list of nominees and voting will be available at http://www.2022.mobiletrends.en/voting.
Sponsors of the event are Bank Zachodni WBK, baramundi software AG, STX next, SAP, mobee dick and SMSAPI. The awards gala will be followed by an SAP networking party – an event whose main partner is SAP. Media patronage of the event has been extended by almost 30 services (including Onet, Wirtualna Polska, radio Eska).
The organizers of the event are ClickMaster Poland and Fair in Krakow.
Tickets are still available for both conference participants and trade show visitors. Price and details at www.2022.mobiletrends.pl under the Conference or Trade Show tab, respectively.
January 11-13, 2022 – Mobile Trends Conference12-13 February 2022 – Mobile-IT Fair
February 12, 2022 – Mobile Trends Awards Gala
EXPO Krakow, ul. Galician 9
Mobile Trends Awards 2022 nominations
1. Category: City with the best mobile website or application
- Kolobrzeg Municipality for the Klimatyczny Kolobrzeg application. Realized by Amistad Mobile;
- Przemyśl City Hall for its Mobilny Przemyśl application. Executor: Amistad Mobile;
- Karpacz City Hall for its website.karpacz.en. Realized by: Marcom Interactive;
- City of Elk, District Starosty and municipalities of Elk County for the application Elk, Mazury, Elk Lake District. Realizer: Editor;
2. Category: Company with the best mobile website
- National Museum in Krakow for its website.mnk.pl. Realizer: Openform design&digital studio;
- Nickel Development for the website.brewing.com. Executor: eCreo Multimedia;
- Kulczyk Foundation for website.kulczykfoundation.org.en. Developer: Netizens / Peppermint;
- Warsaw Uprising Museum for its website.warsawrising.eu. Realizer: BrightMedia;
3. Category: Company/brand with the best mobile application
- Poczta Polska Usługi Cyfrowe for the Envelo app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Executor: Future Mind;
- McDonald’s Poland for the McDonald’s Poland app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Executor: Tribal DDB;
- Żabka Polska for the Żabka Daily Benefits app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Realizer: mobee dick / MoveApp;
- AmRest for the KFC Polska app (Android, iOS);
4. Category: mobile portal
- Onet Group.pl for m.onet.pl;
- Wirtualna Polska Group for the www.wp.pl;
- INTERIA.PL for m.interia.pl;
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs for www.polska.en. Realized by Publicis;
5. Category: Mobile banking
- FM Bank PBP for its Bank SMART app (Android, iOS). Executor: Software Mind;
- Meritum Bank ICB for the Meritum Bank Mobile app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Developer: AMG.net.;
- mBank for mBank PL application (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Realizer: mBank / Mobiltek;
- PlusBank for the plusbank24 app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone). Realizer: eLeader;
6. Category: Use of mobile marketing
- Statoil Fuel & Retail for the Statoil DieselGold Arctic campaign using weather targeting. Developer: Mobext / adrino;
- Amnesty International Association for its WeFree campaign. Realized by Artegence;
- Hennes&Mauritz (H&M) for Poland’s first advertising campaign on Snapchat. Realizer: I like it – linked by Isobar;
- Coca-Cola Poland for a campaign based on monitoring and image recognition. Realizer: Brand24 / NEXT;
7. Category: m-commerce
- Allegro Group for the OLX app.pl (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Ceneo.pl for the Ceneo app.pl (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- SuperSklep for the www store.supersklep.en. Developer: i-systems;
- NEO24 for mobile store m.neo24.en. Realizer: mobee dick;
8. Category: mobile application for business use
- Bonnier Business Polska for the Puls Biznesu app (Android, iOS);
- Hotel Narvil Conference & Spa and Witchcraft Studios for the Hotel Narvil Conference app & Spa (Android);
- inFakt for the inFakt Faktury i Księgowość app (Android, iOS);
- Neptis for its Yanosik for Business app (Android);
9. Category: mobile application – education
- Pixle for Storest app (iOS);
- WWF Poland and GoldenSubmarine for the Poradnik WWF app (Android, iOS);
- DrOmnibus for the DrOmnibus app (Android);
- Lerni for the Lerni app. Learn Languages. (Android);
10. Category: mobile game
- Playsoft for the game Tour de France 2022;
- Infinite Dreams for its Sky Force 2022 game;
- Vivid Games for the game Godfire: Rise of Prometheus;
- Digital Melody for the game Timberman – Lumberjack what little;
11. Category: mobile application – entertainment
- Agora Radio Group and JOJO Mobile Polska for the TOK FM app (Android, iOS, Windows 8);
- TVN for its Mam Talent app! (Android);
- Telewizja Polska and SAD for the TVP Stream app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Tymbark – MWS and Lemon Sky JWT for the GramoFun Tymbark app (Android, iOS);
12. Category: mobile application – sports and health
- NC+ and Insys for the Canal Plus Sport Online application (Android, iOS);
- Gazeta.pl and eDziecko.pl for the Moja Ciąża app with eDziecko.pl (Android);
- Polskapresse and JOJO Mobile Polska for the Ekstraklasa app.net LIVE! (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8);
- Tour de Pologne / Lang Team and appMotion for the app 71. Tour de Pologne (Android, iOS);
13. Category: Mobile application – travel and communication
- Eniro Polska for the Panorama Firm Navigation app (Android, iOS);
- NaviExpert for the Rysiek app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- Customs Service and Looksoft for the Mobile Border app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
- ZOO Wroclaw and Sii for the ZOO Wroclaw Map app (Android);
14. Category: mobile application – communication and communities
- Jesuits – Prayer on the Road editors for the Prayer on the Road app (Android, iOS);
- BCBapp.com-Krzysztof Wiarowski for his Business Card Book app (Android);
- Closet.pl for the ZSZYWKA app (Android, iOS);
- Orange Poland and Looksoft for the Orange Warsaw Festival app (Android, iOS, Windows Phone);
15. Category: mobile start-up
16. Category: Company supporting the popularization of mobile techniques and technologies
- Allegro Group for advertising campaigns popularizing m-Commerce – shopping via smartphone;
- zoom.me for promoting mobile solutions among senior citizens;
- PWN Scientific Publishers, authors Jaroslaw Krolewski and Pawel Sala, authors of the chapter “Mobile marketing” for the book E-marketing;
- Polish State Railways for its “Wi-Fi dams at railroad stations in Poland” project;
17.Category: Company supporting the development of mobile technology